bill grassie for congress 8th district
HEALTH CARE STATEMENTS
- Health Care should be accessible and affordable for all.
- An Independent approach and leadership are needed to find the best solution.
- Party politics are preventing us from finding a solution. Only a leader not bound by party politics or special interests will be able to find a path to move us forward.
- Health Care is a complicated problem that demands a cooperative solution. I believe there is a solution that can deliver superior health care in a more efficient manner and at a lower cost to taxpayers.
- The Affordable Care Act is flawed but should not be repealed until a better option is available.
- Allowing Medicare to negotiate prices with drug companies to reduce drug costs is a key component of any solution
- A health care solution is essentially the equivalent of a Small Business and Corporate tax break.
- More emphasis on preventive care and mental health is needed.