BILL GRASSIE FOR CONGRESS 8TH DISTRICT
- The most important requirement for a republic to thrive is an educated citizenry.
- K-12 public schools must be fully-funded.
- Post-secondary education must become significantly more affordable, but not free.
- Unnecessary regulations should be eliminated; education should work for everyone.
- The frequency of testing needs to be reevaluated. Excessive testing is not productive for schools or the students they serve.
- All public schools need more freedom to innovate.
- I believe that success or failure in education begins with the parents and students and how they approach and value educational opportunities.