BILL GRASSIE FOR CONGRESS 8TH DISTRICT
- Government protections are important, but over-regulation is counterproductive and hinders growth.
- Red tape that constricts access to capital should be removed.
- The tax code needs to be simplified.
- Everyone should have the ability to earn a living wage. However, I do not believe that a national $15 minimum wage will achieve this goal and will instead hurt most the very people it is intended to help.
- One of the biggest benefits that could be provided for Small Businesses and Corporations is to fix healthcare.